Create content that is not only what you want to see, but what the world has not yet seen or heard. This sentiment has been the driving force behind my creative style and decision to work in entertainment. I am passionate about media which presents the stories of mental illness, LGBTQIA+, and women, particularly of color. As a recent graduate from Emerson College, I look for opportunities to create such content that contributes to the broader cultural narrative and works to reflect the world we see more accurate to its diversity.
Development Intern- CNN Films and Original Series
September 2017 - December 2017
- Researched and developed concept pitches on subjects of interest.
- Cultivated daily reports of industry and documentary news to distribute to the team.
- Analysed viewership data to spot content and thematic trends in the audience.
- Reviewed documentaries being considered for broadcast purchase in relation to their fit for CNN's brand.
Videographer and Editor - Boston Public Health Commission
May 2017 - December 2017
- Located dynamic production spaces and secured proper permits for shoots.
- Collaborated with the interviewer in developing a two camera system to create more powerful cinematography.
- Crafted a series of vignettes aimed to be exhibited at different campaigns and community events.
May 2016 - May 2017
- Auditioned and hired a team of comedic hosts and writers who best exemplified the tone of the show.
- Collaborated with writers in weekly meetings to develop a new satirical direction for content.
- Designed a more dynamic set featuring a newly commissioned logo.
- Executed a targeted award show campaign for The EVVY Awards.
- Winner of EVVY Awards Outstanding TV News Program 2017.
May 2016 - July 2017
- Reviewed and approved pitches for unique web shows.
- Collaborated with Executive Producers to develop 7 engaging show formats.
- Managed online distribution for optimized performance on Youtube and Facebook.
- Assessed departmental restructuring for increased functionality through additional managerial hirings.
Associate Producer - Emerson Independent Video: News at Nine
October 2016 - November 2016
- Researched and contacted experts for interviews for informative segments and live roundtables.
- Improved crew productivity and provided technical support on shoots.
- Communicated directly with talent via IFB to provide up to the minute news and information.
Sept. 2014 - Dec. 2017
BA in Media Arts Production Focus in Producing, Editing, and Production Design.
Resident Assistant- Emerson College
August 2017 - December 2017
- Responded to crisis situations with residents and facilitated protocol responses.
- Organized programming according to the college's targeted learning areas to improve resident's experience.
- Acted as a confidential liaison between students and campus resources 24/7.
February 2017 - March 2017
- An experimental film highlighting the emotions of victims of sexual assault through poetry.
- EVVY Award Nominee for Outstanding Intermediate Film 2018.
Production Designer - Culture Pop
March 2017 - May 2017
- In the vain of Hollywood Game Night, this pop culture quiz show takes place in a 90s style teen basement.
Awards And Skills
Winner of Outstanding Television News Program EVVY 2017
Nominee for Outstanding Intermediate Film EVVY 2018
Nominee for Outstanding Studio Television Series EVVY 2017
Certified User in Avid Media Composer
Adobe Creative Suites
Movie Magic Scheduling and Budgeting
Camera Familiarity: Studio Ped Cameras, Sony FS5, DSLRs
Additional: SketchUp!, Celtx, Microsoft Office
CNN Original Series
Director of Programming, Multimedia Department, 2016-2017
Series Aired: Pop Culture Bite, Dear TV Gods, Reel Talk, Emertainment Minute, The Tea, Slate, Street Talk, Welcome to The Machine